Is Your Jewelry Insured?
Since 1913, Jewelers Mutual has been the only insurer dedicated exclusively to jewelry. They offer comprehensive repair or replacement coverage with worldwide protection against loss, theft, damage and mysterious disappearance.
Insuring your jewelry can be quick and easy – giving you the freedom to wear your jewelry without worry, knowing it’s protected.
THREE STEPS. THIRTY SECONDS. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION NEEDED.
The content of this page is provided by Jewelers Mutual. Perry's Diamond & Estate Jewelry is not a licensed agent of Jewelers Mutual and does not sell insurance. Any coverage is subject to acceptance by the insurer and to policy terms and conditions.
Jewelers Mutal Advantages
• Comprehensive repair or replacement coverage that often goes beyond standard homeowners insurance and warranties
• Worldwide protection against theft, damage, loss and even mysterious disappearance
• Flexibility to work with your own jeweler; no need for multiple estimates
• Licensed agents, GIA Graduate Gemologists and American Gem Society Certified Gemologists on staff whose passion and specialty is jewelry
• Personal, professional assistance with every call, question or claim